20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
International Services
International Services

International tax

Whether doing business, planning to live outside the UK, coming to the UK to run a business or live here, we can help you save non-UK tax as well as UK tax. Find out more about our international services.

Need help expanding internationally?

Whether you are considering exporting, expanding your activity in international markets or looking to do business in the UK, we have a team who can help you achieve your ambitions.

Our international services include international tax expertise combined with commercial solutions and global links enable us to deliver the support you need whenever and wherever in the world you need it.

Expanding overseas

International trading brings with it a host of unique challenges. Our experts don’t just help you with the numbers, we work with you to assess if your business is ready to trade internationally. We identify risks and advise on strategies to guard against them. From employment considerations to specific social and political rules, we are on hand to help you get to grips with doing business abroad.

International Tax
Corporate International Tax

Corporate international tax

Co-ordinating international tax advice across jurisdictions is vital. Our international tax experts will develop customised tax plans that help manage your compliance while reducing your exposure. We advise clients on:

Tax efficient ownership structures
Repatriation of profits
Withholding taxes and tax clearances
Double taxation relief
Controlled Foreign Companies planning
Managing enquiries from local and UK tax authorities

Personal international tax

In today’s highly mobile world individuals are often on the move. Many of our clients are non-domiciles or have an international tax aspect to their financial matters. They rely on us to provide peace of mind that their personal tax affairs are in order. We will help you protect your earnings and minimise your tax liabilities while complying with local tax laws.

Who we work with

Employers (and their employees) seeking to provide tax advice to internationally mobile staff, whether on secondment or permanently relocating

Individuals coming to work in the UK
Individuals seeking to emigrate for retirement

How we can help

Our personal tax specialists provide advice on the income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax implications of working in the UK or leaving the UK for both short and long periods of time. We work with you to clarify your residence and domicile position with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Tax Advisor
International Payments & Foreign Exchange

International payments & foreign exchange

Managing foreign currency exposure proactively can save you significant sums of money. Whether you are sending or receiving money globally, managing imports and exports, investing offshore or travelling, we can help your money go further.

Worldwide VAT

Rationalising your VAT registrations worldwide, managing the cashflow implications of VAT and securing VAT repayments from other countries.

Overseas subsidiaries

We act for a large number of UK subsidiaries of overseas companies and can deal with all requirements including reliable and regular reporting back to the overseas headquarters, legislation affecting the UK subsidiary, transfer pricing and financial reporting requirements.